Monday, June 13, 2011

Summertime!


These Sun Gold Cherry Tomatoes are SWEET!  These beauties are ripe when orange and they are delicious!

Cut flower time!  We have Gladiolus, Snapdragons, Sunflowers, Zinnia, Calendula, Dalia, and Black Eyed Susan flowers growing in our yard.  Fresh flowers always brighten your day!

Peppers are in!  We're growing banana peppers, green/red bell peppers, and jalapenos.



Our eggs are selling out so quickly that we're looking to increase our number of hens.  Our ladies may have some new friends soon!



















Check out these swanky new t-shirts we got to match our yellow squash :)

1 comment:

  1. Jake and Amanda, everything looks AMAZING! The veggies look so good I feel like I could just reach through my computer screen and grab them :) Keep up the fantastic work. I just wish I lived close enough to stop by and shop at your Farmer's Market every week!

    ~Shannon Hill

    ReplyDelete